Saturday, September 20, 2008

Not Quite Yet

I know you sage users and google readers were expecting the cruise post when you saw there was a new post from me but I'm just keeping you informed that last night I did an unexpected 15 hour marathon of watching Gilmore Girls season 4 and partial season 5 with Melanie. There was slight dozing here and there but that didn't start until at least four or five in the morning. It was pretty fun but I'm pretty tired and in no mood at the moment to mess with blogger in Safari to work out my cruise post. But don't you all remember the fabulous post my mother did? Check back there. I wish I could link to it but I'd have to use html and if I'm not in the mood to write the cruise post then I am certainly not in the mood for html so if you really want to read that post you can go to the link on my sidebar. Is this post getting somewhat grouchy? Just remember the lack of sleep.

3 comments:

Booklogged said...

Didn't sound grouchy to me, more tongue in cheek. Made me laugh. I've read your mom's post. I just want to hear more, but I'll be patient.

I expected you to add that you didn't care if you ever watched another Gillmore Girls in your life. That was a heavy dose. I can only take those people in small doses, myself.

Cassie said...

I love it. I forgot how funny the show can be.

Framed said...

I didn't know that you were grumpy when you do't get enough sleep.