Thursday, October 09, 2008

Update on Me

I really need to come up with other things to talk about. But 'me' is my favorite subject. So I seem to be doing a little better. This no fast food thing is making feel things that are just weird. My stomach growls now. It hardly ever did before, I usually just ate because I figured it had been a while and was probably time to eat again but now I have an alarm. I'm not sure if I like it. It's not the most pleasant feeling. Also, I think it's kind of weird that I get that now. It's probably because I used to eat the biggest quantity of my daily food for dinner. Now it's usually lunch where I eat the most probably because I'm so hungry by then, and I never have time for breakfast. No significant weight reduction yet, but that's okay. I can't expect too much since I ate at Applebees yesterday for lunch including my own dessert (I was taken to lunch and it was insisted upon that I get dessert, what's a girl to do).

Also, there is a possibility of a really big change, well maybe not that big but significant. I can't say what it is because of who may read this blog but as soon as it is definite then I will let you all know.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

hm.... my guess is you're moving..unless you're getting married to someone you just met on the internet, but I'm going to with the latter.

julie said...

Um...do I know what this really big change is? If not, will you please tell me in an email or call me? You understand that it's really mean to tease us like that, right? :)

Cardine said...

Ooooooh! I can't wait to hear what it is!

Kaysie Lee said...

I'm on pins and needles! Can't wait to hear more.

Framed said...

For crying out loud. Who are you hiding from and what? BTW, I'm glad you are feeling better.

Booklogged said...

How exciting! Can't wait to hear what might happen. Please, do keep us informed.