Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What I am Craving...

These days lots of things pop into my mind of what I would really like to make me happy. Some are just for a moment of happiness and others are for slightly longer. So in no particular order:

1. A good kiss (for obvious reasons)
2. A carribean passion Jamba Juice (just had one and I want another one, forgot how good they are)
3. To get on top of all the stuff I've got to do at work. I feel so behind.
4. A cousin's weekend (geez remember when we used to have those pretty semi-regular, its een forever)
5. A hug from my mom
6. A hug from my sweet little nephew
7. Okay a hug from anyone and everyone (well maybe not everyone, creepsters need not apply)
8. My own place (still looking but it's on the back burner)
9. Overcoming nervousness when speaking in the conference room (more on that later)
10. More motivation to lose weight (actually I did but it was a fluke sick thing, I'm sure I'll be back up)
11. More sleep (just go to bed earlier you nitwit, I say this to myself all the time, it doesn't work)
12. To be a morning person (I would just get so much more done)
13. Whiter and healthier teeth
14. A new mattress
15. Smaller pores
16. To be finished with my book club book

3 comments:

Framed said...

Just sixteen things?? I'm sending hugs your way, but could use a few back.

julie said...

Are you going to be in Vernal for Easter? Mom and I are leaving tonight and will be there until Sunday, so I hope you'll be there so I can see you. I agree, we totally need to do another cousins weekend. Aly is moving in April and I'm going down to help...if you're able to be there that would be awesome! Or, if not, we could meet in Cedar sometime!

Stacey said...

Losing weight and smaller pores are on my list too. At least there superficial goals and can aways be accomplished with money! So I guess the real goal there is make a lot of money!