Monday, March 22, 2010

What I've Been Up To Part I

So just in an effort to get back into blogging, I figured I would let you all know what kind of stuff I've been doing lately in little mini posts. It's nothing exciting.

So to me the most exciting thing that's happened (and this will show I sad my life really is. (:) is that I finally cleaned my room. To most people this wouldn't seem like anything, but I don't even remember the last time my room was clean. Maybe sometime before Thanksgiving. It was crazy y'all. I was constantly stepping over things getting around and I didn't really spend much time in there except to sleep and get ready. But this weekend I finally tackled it and it is gorgeous and it makes me so happy. It's amazing how that works.

2 comments:

julie said...

Sounds fantastic! I'm jealous. Would you like to come down and try your hand at cleaning my room? It's been in the cluttered stage for even longer than yours had been. Sigh.

Framed said...

It's because you finally decided to stay put so you've gone back to the nesting mode. I'm such a psychologist. giggle