Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What I've Been Up To Part III

I've been trying to think of a goal or something to write about. I've been told that my blog should have more of a focus and then it would be more interesting. I totally agree, but I can't seem to figure out what that focus should be. My friend Amber has a blog about how she is giving up buying new clothes for herself for a year, which hearing how much she spent on clothes last year will be quite the thing for her, but it's going really well and I love reading about her experience. My cousin Julie is documenting her weight loss, which is phenomenal, and her blog is really interesting too. Hey that movie Julie & Julia was about a goal and it was made into a movie, it had to have been interesting.

It's not that I really need my blog to more interesting so more people will read it, but maybe if it was more interesting to me I might write more. I have ideas, but they all have to do with giving up something that I'm not so sure I'm ready to give up even though it would be really good for me. I'll try to think of something I would like to do. But you know me I've tried these things and then I lose interest so don't hold your breath that anything will come of this.

1 comment:

Framed said...

What's wrong with the focus of your blog just being you? I did love the shoe series though. that was hilarious.